Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Drumroll please......

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

We can't believe it. I personally thought it may have just been impossible. But it's true. Or at least 99.9% (according to the ultrasound technician) true. And best of all, everything looks good and healthy.

Here's my favorite interaction of the day:

Technician: Do you want to see between the legs?
Me: Yes, please.
T: Any wagers? (looks at Nate, Nate shakes his head)
Me: I think it might be a boy, I had a dream it was a boy....
T: Ok, let's see here.........well, there's "his" vagina.

Too funny. We also found out that the placenta is anterior lying, meaning that it's in front, so no wonder I haven't felt too much kicking. Oh well. There are worse places it could lie.

Our daughter (ohmigosh, that sounds so weird), was a bit of a stinker too. She kept moving away from us and refusing to give a profile picture. Plenty of face-on ones though. She was moving and punching up a storm too. One picture we even got with her hand beneath her chin, graduation style! Such a little poser. She's definitely a Grellmann girl!

2 comments:

Blessed said...

ha! so happy for you! and I have some CUTE things I will now save to pass on to you. : )

The Yorks said...

Thanks Lisa!! You have no idea how excited I am to get those hand-me-downs! Your girls are always so cute!