Saturday, November 21, 2009

Our 8th Anniversary

Nathan and I were married 8 years ago on November 3rd. Time has f-l-o-w-n! I can't believe it. I still love him so much. More in fact. That's a good thing. Marriage rocks.

We spent some time in San Francisco, we first went to see the musical Wicked and then had dinner at a nice restaurant. Our hotel was awfully kind, I'm not sure if we paid for as big of a room as we had, but it was great. They even sent up a bottle of champagne! Always let them know what the occasion is, it's worth it! The next day we then walked around, shopped and relaxed. It was a great, if not brief, little vacation.



Our room at Hotel Monaco (I'd recommend it)



Coffee at Philz

2 comments:

The Myatt-Paul's said...

I can't believe it has been 8 years already! Wow! I LOVED Wicked! I would go see it again in a heartbeat. Hope you enjoyed the show as much as I did!!! Love you!!!!

The Pfefferkorns said...

8 years! You guys look so sophisticated. (I probably spelled that wrong). It has been a blessing to be a part of your marriage from early on - Here's to the next 8!

Nate